Friday 15 May 2015

Shades


I had an argument with someone once about why it was that I like (for lack of any better word) 'fucked up people'....
Well, I couldn't, I just couldn't for the life of me figure out how to put my words into a debatable sentence. I mean seriously... who can't formulate a sentence when I've decided I want to write a book... I know... saddening.... anyways, enough with the dramatics... So I decided I would write about it. Moreover it was about why I kept talking to my ex who had severely mentally damaged me and my BFF was all over me about why I kept speaking to him. I know it was probably a bad idea (hence I've stopped, apparently I only need to run into a wall about 700 times before I learn), but this was the only response I could give her about the way my brain works (or doesn't work, it's totally up for debate)

Peace Homies!!
Sam :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Welcome to the "Directory Blogspot"
    We are pleased to accept your blog in the division: Rep South Africa
    with the number: 46
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends, we ask nothing.
    The activity is only friendly
    Important! Remember to follow our blog. thank you
    I wish you an excellent day
    Sincerely
    Chris
    For other bloggers who read this text come-register
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/search/label/Africa%20Rep%20South%20Africa_____45%20Members
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    Thank you for your understanding
    ++++
    Get a special price "directory award" for your blog! with compliments
    Best Regards
    Chris
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/13//15041305053318874513168263.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!!

      Thanks Chris! You are the bees knees dude!!

      Much love

      Delete